top of page

Family Law


If you are affected by any of the following family law matters, please contact us:


  • Access & Custody.

  • Maintenance.

  • Relocation Cases.

  • Domestic Violence.

  • Nullity of Marriage.

  • Separation Agreements.

  • Judicial Separation.

  • Civil Partnership Co-Habitation.

Image by Alexander Dummer

It is possible to obtain a District Court Legal Aid Certificate for some of the above matters. Niall Breen & Co. Solicitors are on the Family Law Legal Aid Panel and if a Private Practitioner Certificate is granted by the Legal Aid Board, the Certificate will cover our fees in full.

See if you qualify for free legal aid here.


If you wish to discuss any of the above matters with Niall Breen & Co. Solicitors, please contact us below.

bottom of page